Millcreek of Pontotoc offers residential and outpatient treatment programs for children, teens, and young adults who are struggling with behavioral and mental health concerns.
Learn about Millcreek of Pontotoc's group homes in Mississippi
In an effort to provide comprehensive treatment programs to as many children and adolescents as possible, Millcreek of Pontotoc, a behavioral disorders treatment clinic in North Mississippi, is proud to offer our therapeutic group home programs. Offering treatment for youth between the ages of 12 and 20, our treatment clinic has four separate homes, both of which are separated by gender, that can provide housing for up to 10 males and up to 8 females. Children and adolescents who receive treatment in our clinic’s group homes are offered treatment planning that is similar to that offered in our therapeutic day school treatment program, yet designed to be more intensive in nature.
Treatments and therapies offered at Millcreek of Pontotoc's group homes
As part of the treatment programs offered to youth staying in our treatment clinic’s group homes, the following therapeutic programs will be implemented:
- Individual therapy sessions are held once per week for 30 minutes. Additional sessions can be added on at any time depending on a patient’s needs or when it is specifically requested.
- Group therapy sessions are held in each of the group homes twice per week.
- Family therapy sessions are held once per month, but the social workers with whom patients work will typically have weekly contact with patients’ families.
- Recreational therapy is offered on a daily basis.
School recommendations for children and adolescents living in Millcreek of Pontotoc's Group Homes
Children and adolescents who reside in one of our treatment clinic’s group homes are able to attend public school when appropriate, but most patients in this program attend school at one of our Millcreek of Pontotoc therapeutic day school treatment program locations. This ensures that all special education needs will be met, in addition to affording patients the opportunity to work through any emotional or behavioral disturbances.
Millcreek of Pontotoc's Mississippi group home locations
Group Home Locations:
- Oak Hill Therapeutic Group Home for Girls - Kosciusko, MS
- Pecan Grove Therapeutic Group Home for Girls – Clarksville, MS
- Willow Springs Therapeutic Group Home for Girls – Blue Springs, MS
- Deer Creek Therapeutic Group Home for Boys – Hollandale, MS
- Cedar Pointe Therapeutic Group Home for Boys – Starkville, MS
Learn more about Millcreek of Pontotoc's group homes in Mississippi
If your child or adolescent is struggling, Millcreek of Pontotoc, a treatment clinic with residential programs in North Mississippi, is here to help. Our caring and compassionate staff will do everything in our power to make sure that all of your child’s developmental, emotional, and educational needs are met during the time that they spend in our care. By offering a thorough panel of evaluations, we will make sure that the most appropriate level of care will be delivered to your child. At our residential treatment clinic at Millcreek of Pontotoc, we are here to help children lead healthier, more productive lives.